Sunday, December 30, 2007

Here is to Success!

I know I am a little early...we still have a few days before the New Year! Since Monday is the start of a brand new week...there is no time like the present. I have so many things I want to accomplish but above all I want to compete in the Rocking and Roll Half Marathon in Virginia Beach. I've long for this goal for the last two years but have not been successful. Due to the fact of me putting other people and other things before myself. I vow that I will that I will be apart of this event on August 31, 2008. I've set the goal now the hard part begins. :)

I don't consider myself a couch potato by now means however, I'm not an avid runner so I have alot of hard work ahead of me. And I'm up for the challenge. I've started this blog to help keep me motivated and as a way to guage my success. I think having this page will help keep me accountable and on track.

I know nothing comes without hard work and determination...and I'm more determined then ever. I know that I need to work towards small goals in order for me to accomplished the Half Marathon in August. I will start training for a 5k and compete in my first race on February 2, 2008. I'm so excited!!

No comments: