Monday, December 31, 2007

I Started Today!

I offically started The Couch-to-5k Running plan today. Today started Week1 and I completed Work1

It consist of the following: Brisk five-minute warmup walk and alternating 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

I know I was not suppose too...but I have to admit I end up doing more then 20 minutes. I must work on following the rules...but I was not tired.

My eating today was not the best...it was the last day of the year and I splurged on some of my favorite foods. I know that I will be cleaning my diet up on January 1st so I feel I deserved it. However, I did manage to get some protein in with my coffee. :)

Breakfast
Coffee with Whey Protein

Lunch
Small two-bite brownie
Cheetos

Dinner
Beans and rice
Biscuit

I need to work on my water because I only in 16 ounces.

No comments: