Monday, January 7, 2008

It's A Great Morning

I just completed a great upper body work out. I decided that I will follow the Body for Life Training schedule for now. It gives me both the cardio and weight training work out that my body needs. I managed to get in 16.9 ounces of water already this mornig. This is good for me because I sometimes struggle in this area.

Day 1
Upper Body Training - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back/Biceps
4 sets


Update: The weather is so nice here today. I'm going to go out for a run. I will attempt to run 20 minutes. Wish me luck! I'm sure my body is going to love me for the double dose of exercise today.

I went to the track at Churchland High and I end up run/walking for about an hour. I ran the majority off the time. I'm very proud of myself...

Stats: 2.58 miles

Breakfast
Eggs
Canadian Bacon

Lunch
Crab Legs

Dinner
Stuff Bell pepper

Water: 50 ounces ( I need to work on this)

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Great job! ;D Water was really hard for me too for a long time. For some reason when I got pregnant I became crazy about water and haven't stopped since. Go figure!