Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Let's Do This

The weather here in Va is still cold but I did manage to go for a 20 minute run after work. Overall I think I did well. I will map out the distance in the car tomorrow...I can not find my pedometer. Hopefully, I will be able to go out again tomorrow. I'm scheduled to run my first 5k on Feb 2nd. I know that I'm not ready but I'm going to go out and do as much as I can. I will cross the finish line! My eating was okay today...I back to lowering my carbs...I really want and need to drop a few pounds. I know that it will happen once I get consistent with my training. I can't wait until the weather breaks.

6 comments:

Marcy said...

As long as you cross that finish line, it will not matter how you get there. If you have to walk, skip, or jump it all feels the same once you cross ;D ;D I'm excited for you!

DiamondPrincess said...

Thanks...I definitely intend to do just that! I'm started to get excited too!

DawnB said...

Good luck with your 5K. you'll do just fine!! remember to have fun. Which I seem to have forgotten lately.

January 23, 2008 7:40 PM

DiamondPrincess said...

Thanks Dawn!

Jim said...

Good luck with your 5K. Remember-we are all works in progress. The main thing is that you have decided to do something which is better than 95% of the rest of the population in the US. Believe it or not, you are in a very slim minority. Enjoy it!

DiamondPrincess said...

Thank you!